Download a copy of your data stored within Google products by Google Takeout.

As part of its policy of transparency with regard to identity, google seems clearer than Facebook. We must be able to know all that google has on our identity. Already we have a good overview of the services we use with Google by going to ManageAccount. But if one day he took me want to quit google will require me to be able to move everything I have put in their homes, like the photos (Picasa), the buzz (we do not care a bit) my contacts (important) and my profile (it's good we know a little what it looks like the profile). Try google takeout appears to be a draft service data backup google. It is not complete missing services but with Picassa, buzz, contact and profile, can already be satisfied.


While you might not want to move out of curiosity, it is rather interesting to download the files and know a bit about what you store in google, in my case, I have 3406 files 2273 buzz that m ' not interested, but I have 1117 photos. The total weight is 68.1 MB, which is not much for my taste, given my addiction google.

Too bad there are no options to download all attachments to google mail, YouTube videos and documents from google doc, I would have loved them back. One day perhaps!

google.com / takeout for googlonautes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment